This all started because I had a bunch of American Airlines miles/points that were about to expire. I didn’t have enough for a ticket to anywhere, but I had plenty for lots and lots of magazine subscriptions. Which is why I get Entertainment Weekly on a, well, weekly basis. In the last issue I read (which may not actually be the most recent issue since our coffee table has a towering pile of magazines that I flip through here and there) I saw an ad for a free Graze box. Continue reading
- @SCalliss The sheep are safe aren’t they?! So he’s doing a good job! 9 months ago
- @homesliced What?! 9 months ago
- Everyone should have a BFF who buys you a very cute goat. Thank you, cam1lles! #yougoatmail #bff… instagram.com/p/BIsfRUKg2aL/ 3 years ago
- I guess I was done with that? #catsofinstagram #needanewwaterglass instagram.com/p/BIl8JaZgPqc/ 3 years ago
- Stopped for BBQ and some sours. #roadtriphome #notreallyontheway @ Beachwood BBQ Blendery instagram.com/p/BH-fmsIhNvs/ 3 years ago
talk to us!