It has been a couple of years since we’ve participated in a “Taste of” walking/eating/tasting event. But apparently my renewed, intermittent, and occasional blogging has put me back on the PR radar and I was invited to participate in this year’s Taste of Downtown. This year, I tagged my Instagram posts with #tasteofdtsd but I also saw others using #tasteofdowntown (but you’ll also see posts from totally different cities since I guess there are downtown areas outside of San Diego?!?)
- @SCalliss The sheep are safe aren’t they?! So he’s doing a good job! 1 year ago
- @homesliced What?! 1 year ago
- Everyone should have a BFF who buys you a very cute goat. Thank you, cam1lles! #yougoatmail #bff… instagram.com/p/BIsfRUKg2aL/ 4 years ago
- I guess I was done with that? #catsofinstagram #needanewwaterglass instagram.com/p/BIl8JaZgPqc/ 4 years ago
- Stopped for BBQ and some sours. #roadtriphome #notreallyontheway @ Beachwood BBQ Blendery instagram.com/p/BH-fmsIhNvs/ 4 years ago
talk to us!