I love a good multi-course meal as much as anyone, but I also want to feel like some effort is put into it, especially if we’re doing something called Chef’s Mercy. For Cami’s birthday, we joined her at JSix for a fancy dinner. Five courses, $59 – not bad, really, compared to some other fine dining options in town. Plus, I’d heard good things about Chef Graves’ dishes and the Chef’s Mercy dinner. Continue reading
- @SCalliss The sheep are safe aren’t they?! So he’s doing a good job! 3 years ago
- @homesliced What?! 3 years ago
- Everyone should have a BFF who buys you a very cute goat. Thank you, cam1lles! #yougoatmail #bff… instagram.com/p/BIsfRUKg2aL/ 6 years ago
- I guess I was done with that? #catsofinstagram #needanewwaterglass instagram.com/p/BIl8JaZgPqc/ 6 years ago
- Stopped for BBQ and some sours. #roadtriphome #notreallyontheway @ Beachwood BBQ Blendery instagram.com/p/BH-fmsIhNvs/ 6 years ago
talk to us!