I’ve been hesitant in writing about our wedding planning in part because it didn’t seem to fit in here, even though this started as a general life blog (not a food blog) and getting married is definitely a life event. I also didn’t want to put anything in writing until we had contracts signed and deposits cashed, just in case something went wrong. And, I don’t want to give all our secrets away before the wedding! Anyway, if you’re so inclined, you can listen to my wedding babble at TDK Getting Married.
- @SCalliss The sheep are safe aren’t they?! So he’s doing a good job! 8 months ago
- @homesliced What?! 8 months ago
- Everyone should have a BFF who buys you a very cute goat. Thank you, cam1lles! #yougoatmail #bff… instagram.com/p/BIsfRUKg2aL/ 3 years ago
- I guess I was done with that? #catsofinstagram #needanewwaterglass instagram.com/p/BIl8JaZgPqc/ 3 years ago
- Stopped for BBQ and some sours. #roadtriphome #notreallyontheway @ Beachwood BBQ Blendery instagram.com/p/BH-fmsIhNvs/ 3 years ago
talk to us!
- What I learned making 3 Milk Bar birthday cakes - Part 2
- What they don't tell food bloggers before getting their tonsils out - Part 1
- What they don't tell food bloggers before getting their tonsils out - Part 2
- Bauducco Panettone
- What they don't tell food bloggers before getting their tonsils out - Part 3