I made pickled eggs: one using this recipe from Bon Appetit and another from Momofuku. The one on the left is pickled, on the right is the soy sauce egg. They’re both a little rubbery on the outside, but the regular pickled one isn’t pickly enough for me. It’s only been in for a day, though, so maybe after a few more it’ll be better. Or maybe I need to use a different vinegar. The soy sauce one is pretty strong, though. Definitely take them out after a few hours (although, Travis feels it could use more “pickling”)!
- Everyone should have a BFF who buys you a very cute goat. Thank you, cam1lles! #yougoatmail #bff… instagram.com/p/BIsfRUKg2aL/ 2 years ago
- I guess I was done with that? #catsofinstagram #needanewwaterglass instagram.com/p/BIl8JaZgPqc/ 2 years ago
- Stopped for BBQ and some sours. #roadtriphome #notreallyontheway @ Beachwood BBQ Blendery instagram.com/p/BH-fmsIhNvs/ 2 years ago
- Pls send help. We're out of control. instagram.com/p/BH8uulIBOXu/ 2 years ago
- OMG. Why aren't more people drunk snapchatting with me?? instagram.com/p/BH8ujAphFf7/ 2 years ago
talk to us!