- People seem to think headlights are only needed when you can’t see what’s in front of you. I believe if you can’t see the cars behind you (due to light rain, fog, or low level lighting at, say, dusk), then you should turn your lights on so others can see you.
- Donuts are not a proper breakfast. Bringing in boxes of donuts for work breakfast is just mean. At least give us something with some sort of redeeming value. Like a bagel. Or fruit.
- Weight changes seem to have a 1-day lag from behavior. While this makes logical sense, it’s kind of frustrating.
- Dogs don’t care that you have to go to work in the morning. If they’re up at 2am and something is bothering them, they will let you know.
- Dogs seem to think not being able to lick your hand at 2am is a notable problem.
- Planning meals in advance, and with enough foresight to leave leftovers for lunch, only works for a week. Then schedules get in the way, I get bored, and I just want to go out for sushi.
- Sushi does not make good leftovers.
- Rearranging the freezer does not mean you will end up with more room. It just means you have a better understanding of what’s taking up all that room in the first place. It also means you end up eating a lot of ice cream “because it’s about to go bad”.
- I’m not sure what “six more weeks of winter” means when you live in San Diego. If groundhogs lived in San Diego, would they even care about their shadow?
- @SCalliss The sheep are safe aren’t they?! So he’s doing a good job! 2 years ago
- @homesliced What?! 2 years ago
- Everyone should have a BFF who buys you a very cute goat. Thank you, cam1lles! #yougoatmail #bff… instagram.com/p/BIsfRUKg2aL/ 5 years ago
- I guess I was done with that? #catsofinstagram #needanewwaterglass instagram.com/p/BIl8JaZgPqc/ 5 years ago
- Stopped for BBQ and some sours. #roadtriphome #notreallyontheway @ Beachwood BBQ Blendery instagram.com/p/BH-fmsIhNvs/ 5 years ago
talk to us!