Thanks to a generous night by Wagstaff Worldwide and Suite & Tender, we enjoyed a lovely dinner with other local food bloggers. I also got to meet Darlene and Jenny, whose blogs I follow (and vice versa), and Mary! Plenty of pictures were taken and a full commentary will follow, but not tonight. I’m too full of food, dessert, and wine. I have just enough energy to lock up the chickens and crawl into bed. Tomorrow, after all, is still a work day.
- Everyone should have a BFF who buys you a very cute goat. Thank you, cam1lles! #yougoatmail #bff… instagram.com/p/BIsfRUKg2aL/ 2 years ago
- I guess I was done with that? #catsofinstagram #needanewwaterglass instagram.com/p/BIl8JaZgPqc/ 2 years ago
- Stopped for BBQ and some sours. #roadtriphome #notreallyontheway @ Beachwood BBQ Blendery instagram.com/p/BH-fmsIhNvs/ 2 years ago
- Pls send help. We're out of control. instagram.com/p/BH8uulIBOXu/ 2 years ago
- OMG. Why aren't more people drunk snapchatting with me?? instagram.com/p/BH8ujAphFf7/ 2 years ago
talk to us!