Our favorite neighborhood dining spot has been found out! It’s now crowded, full, and sometimes has a line out the door! Very awesome. I’m happy to see them doing so well, even if it means we may need to start making reservations!
- @SCalliss The sheep are safe aren’t they?! So he’s doing a good job! 4 years ago
- @homesliced What?! 4 years ago
- Everyone should have a BFF who buys you a very cute goat. Thank you, cam1lles! #yougoatmail #bff… instagram.com/p/BIsfRUKg2aL/ 6 years ago
- I guess I was done with that? #catsofinstagram #needanewwaterglass instagram.com/p/BIl8JaZgPqc/ 6 years ago
- Stopped for BBQ and some sours. #roadtriphome #notreallyontheway @ Beachwood BBQ Blendery instagram.com/p/BH-fmsIhNvs/ 6 years ago
talk to us!
Other Stuff on the Web
People I Read
San Diego Food Bloggers
- a fine kettle of ish
- A Radiused Corner
- Alice Q.
- CAB Cooks
- Do You Know the Muffin Pan
- Eating the Garden
- Firefly Fifty-Five
- foodies: a southern california food blog
- Foray Into Food
- From the Little Yellow Kitchen
- Kirbie's Cravings
- Little Blue Hen
- Meandering Eats
- my burning kitchen
- Panini Happy
- Pink Candle at Ridgemont High
- Sass & Veracity
- The Cilantropist
- The Gonzo Gourmet
- Vintage Sugarcube
Is that T’s arm in the orange Aloha shirt?
Yes, it is. His bright Today-is-Friday shirt.