This is what my morning breakfast usually looks like. Some food item perched on my coffee cup on the drive to work. This morning it was a slice of lemon blueberry yogurt cake (via Smitten Kitchen) except I used half whole wheat flour, tossed in coconut, sprinkled almonds on top, and threw in lemon juice (because I totally misread the directions). So, basically, it’s not even the same recipe. It’s tasty, though. The lemon juice gives it a tangy brightness and the coconut adds some textural diversity.
- Everyone should have a BFF who buys you a very cute goat. Thank you, cam1lles! #yougoatmail #bff… instagram.com/p/BIsfRUKg2aL/ 1 year ago
- I guess I was done with that? #catsofinstagram #needanewwaterglass instagram.com/p/BIl8JaZgPqc/ 1 year ago
- Stopped for BBQ and some sours. #roadtriphome #notreallyontheway @ Beachwood BBQ Blendery instagram.com/p/BH-fmsIhNvs/ 1 year ago
- Pls send help. We're out of control. instagram.com/p/BH8uulIBOXu/ 1 year ago
- OMG. Why aren't more people drunk snapchatting with me?? instagram.com/p/BH8ujAphFf7/ 1 year ago
talk to us!