Following a link from The Kitchen, talking about a funny blog post on making deceptive brownies, I discovered a new San Diego blog! Okay, it’s not new, but it’s new to me!Darlene is funny, takes awesome pictures, isn’t pretentious about food (but has great taste), and she has an awesome purse. I get more ideas on restaurants from local bloggers than I do from Chowhound (but I learn about events on Chowhound), so the more blogs available the better!
- @SCalliss The sheep are safe aren’t they?! So he’s doing a good job! 8 months ago
- @homesliced What?! 8 months ago
- Everyone should have a BFF who buys you a very cute goat. Thank you, cam1lles! #yougoatmail #bff… instagram.com/p/BIsfRUKg2aL/ 3 years ago
- I guess I was done with that? #catsofinstagram #needanewwaterglass instagram.com/p/BIl8JaZgPqc/ 3 years ago
- Stopped for BBQ and some sours. #roadtriphome #notreallyontheway @ Beachwood BBQ Blendery instagram.com/p/BH-fmsIhNvs/ 3 years ago
talk to us!