We’re going fishing! I’m pretty fortunate to work in a similar field as T. This means that when we complain about work, we can actually relate to each other and not just offer sympathetic nods. But we used to use the same company for some subcontracting work and this company also takes some of its clients on an overnight fishing trip. Last year was my first year on such a trip and I had a lot of fun. I even caught 2 fish! I could have caught more (at one point, the fish were practically jumping into the boat, there were so many in the water) but it’s hard work bringing these suckers in and my arms were just too tired. Between my and T‘s catch, we filled the freezer with dorado, yellowtail, yellowfin, and albacore for a year (too bad we didn’t bring home salmon). This year, I’d actually like to bring home less (the ice cream is taking up all the room!) but I’m still looking forward to it. Think good thoughts for the Condor and that we’ll have a successful haul!
- @SCalliss The sheep are safe aren’t they?! So he’s doing a good job! 2 weeks ago
- @homesliced What?! 2 weeks ago
- Everyone should have a BFF who buys you a very cute goat. Thank you, cam1lles! #yougoatmail #bff… instagram.com/p/BIsfRUKg2aL/ 2 years ago
- I guess I was done with that? #catsofinstagram #needanewwaterglass instagram.com/p/BIl8JaZgPqc/ 2 years ago
- Stopped for BBQ and some sours. #roadtriphome #notreallyontheway @ Beachwood BBQ Blendery instagram.com/p/BH-fmsIhNvs/ 2 years ago
talk to us!