Don’t ask how I first learned there was a Rita’s on the west coast, in San Diego, no less. I end up finding a lot of random info on the Internet, usually just clicking one link to another. Most of the time, it’s just a random tidbit that sticks in my brain for weeks until it pops back up. So, when T and I were planning a Saturday fun-day (Sunday fun-day sounds better, but this one happened to be on Saturday) that would bring us up to Carlsbad, Rita’s popped back into my head and then I did some Googling to make sure I wasn’t crazy.
- Cooking up some breakfasts for the week: quinoa and oat porridge from @realsimple. #batchcooking… instagram.com/p/00sK_iFth_/ 6 hours ago
- I read somewhere that trimming the tops off root vegetables keeps them fresher, so I guess we'll find… instagram.com/p/00oHMgFtou/ 7 hours ago
- I have to say, the @specialtyprod Farmers Market Box makes me start thinking abut tasty salads. And I… instagram.com/p/0yOkTXlthp/ 1 day ago
- Are there other uses for a grapefruit knife? It's the most uni-tasking thing in my kitchen, but does… instagram.com/p/0v1Ozlltn2/ 2 days ago
- So excited for this grapefruit, digging in before I even put the rest of the veggies away!… instagram.com/p/0v0Fz8ltlt/ 2 days ago
talk to us!