Just in case you haven’t heard, a fabulous new breakfast/brunch spot has opened up in Hillcrest. I’m almost hesitant to tell you about it because I will be sad when the wait becomes super long as word gets out. On the flip side, I want them to have lots of crowds that stick around so they’re successful, because I’m pretty sure they’ve just become my favorite place to eat breakfast. Ever.
- I have to say, the @specialtyprod Farmers Market Box makes me start thinking abut tasty salads. And I… instagram.com/p/0yOkTXlthp/ 20 hours ago
- Are there other uses for a grapefruit knife? It's the most uni-tasking thing in my kitchen, but does… instagram.com/p/0v1Ozlltn2/ 1 day ago
- So excited for this grapefruit, digging in before I even put the rest of the veggies away!… instagram.com/p/0v0Fz8ltlt/ 1 day ago
- Found chargrilled oysters in San Diego! Not like the ACME, but tasty anyway. #sandcrabcafe… instagram.com/p/0PAKOtltid/ 2 weeks ago
- More chickies! There's one more off to the side. That'll do it for this year. The yellow one is a… instagram.com/p/0L9wYmltvm/ 2 weeks ago
talk to us!