Just in case you haven’t heard, a fabulous new breakfast/brunch spot has opened up in Hillcrest. I’m almost hesitant to tell you about it because I will be sad when the wait becomes super long as word gets out. On the flip side, I want them to have lots of crowds that stick around so they’re successful, because I’m pretty sure they’ve just become my favorite place to eat breakfast. Ever.
- Today’s annoyance are people who, on an empty bus, sit in front of you & recline the seat AND don’t put it back up when they get off. 2 days ago
- My mom went back in 4 times to keep buying more kouign amann. #Seattle @ Crumble & Flake Patisserie instagram.com/p/ySSLm_ltmS/ 6 days ago
- I just put cinnamon toast crunch in my oatmeal and find it was a brilliant move. 6 days ago
- Fanciest Hampton Inn ever: was just offered mints and bottled water at breakfast. #Seattle 6 days ago
- @DarleneEats way better than year of the sheep! 6 days ago
talk to us!