Just in case you haven’t heard, a fabulous new breakfast/brunch spot has opened up in Hillcrest. I’m almost hesitant to tell you about it because I will be sad when the wait becomes super long as word gets out. On the flip side, I want them to have lots of crowds that stick around so they’re successful, because I’m pretty sure they’ve just become my favorite place to eat breakfast. Ever.
- Hello, fried chicken! So nice of you to join us! #yum instagram.com/p/wzz4jSFts9/ 1 day ago
- Friday first dinner is donuts. And fried chicken. Doesn't beat Sidecar, though. instagram.com/p/wzxj03ltpP/ 1 day ago
- @motoridersd I would get so addicted to sea salt coffee and pastries. Especially their coffee bread. Mmm... 2 days ago
- @bananas4bourbon It was just the right amount of dark chocolate. With peppermint bark. I very much enjoyed it! 2 days ago
- Last meal from our NOLA trip: muffaletta accompanied by some LAX United Club snackies. #tdkNOLA… instagram.com/p/wsm_0iltuu/ 3 days ago
talk to us!