Just in case you haven’t heard, a fabulous new breakfast/brunch spot has opened up in Hillcrest. I’m almost hesitant to tell you about it because I will be sad when the wait becomes super long as word gets out. On the flip side, I want them to have lots of crowds that stick around so they’re successful, because I’m pretty sure they’ve just become my favorite place to eat breakfast. Ever.
- Homemade dumplings, chicken broth from scratch, green onions and ginger from the garden. Hello, dinner! instagram.com/p/uZh204ltlw/ 34 minutes ago
- Today’s lesson: when it smells like something died in the yard, it’s because something died in the yard. #thanksdog #gross 2 hours ago
- I could really use some chocolate covered almonds right now. Or chocolate covered chocolate. 7 hours ago
- Some people watch football on Sunday. I made dumplings. instagram.com/p/uWnqBxFtnA/ 1 day ago
- When married to someone you love, you may find yourself spending a day watching gladiators in pajama… instagram.com/p/uWDVXsFtr6/ 1 day ago
talk to us!