Last year, I decided I needed a Vitamix. Our blender was leaking, the rubber gasket was crumbling and I was in a smoothie-making phase. Costco was doing demos of the Vitamix, with all its fancy pre-set dial settings, so I dragged Travis out to see if the demo guy could convince him this was a well-justified splurge. The demo guy made a smoothie (just tossing in grapes with stems), hot chocolate, and mint chocolate “ice cream”. He must have done something right, because I didn’t even get “a look” as we loaded the box onto our cart.
- Hello, fried chicken! So nice of you to join us! #yum instagram.com/p/wzz4jSFts9/ 4 hours ago
- Friday first dinner is donuts. And fried chicken. Doesn't beat Sidecar, though. instagram.com/p/wzxj03ltpP/ 4 hours ago
- @motoridersd I would get so addicted to sea salt coffee and pastries. Especially their coffee bread. Mmm... 1 day ago
- @bananas4bourbon It was just the right amount of dark chocolate. With peppermint bark. I very much enjoyed it! 1 day ago
- Last meal from our NOLA trip: muffaletta accompanied by some LAX United Club snackies. #tdkNOLA… instagram.com/p/wsm_0iltuu/ 2 days ago
talk to us!