Last year, I decided I needed a Vitamix. Our blender was leaking, the rubber gasket was crumbling and I was in a smoothie-making phase. Costco was doing demos of the Vitamix, with all its fancy pre-set dial settings, so I dragged Travis out to see if the demo guy could convince him this was a well-justified splurge. The demo guy made a smoothie (just tossing in grapes with stems), hot chocolate, and mint chocolate “ice cream”. He must have done something right, because I didn’t even get “a look” as we loaded the box onto our cart.
- @motoridersd After a while, enough dirty paw prints turn the towel not-white! 2 days ago
- There's a towel on the couch to keep it from getting too dirty from dog paws. Where do they lie down?… instagram.com/p/tHWbrQFtvf/ 2 days ago
- Trolley passes got checked twice on one stretch! One guy got kicked off for trying to use his school ID card. 2 days ago
- @ZagatSanDiego I think that's my new SD bucket list. At least through the end of the year. 2 days ago
- @motoridersd made me crave ramen, so I sweltered in the heat through a tasty bowl at Rakiraki. instagram.com/p/tEjC5lFtjQ/ 3 days ago
talk to us!