Last year, I decided I needed a Vitamix. Our blender was leaking, the rubber gasket was crumbling and I was in a smoothie-making phase. Costco was doing demos of the Vitamix, with all its fancy pre-set dial settings, so I dragged Travis out to see if the demo guy could convince him this was a well-justified splurge. The demo guy made a smoothie (just tossing in grapes with stems), hot chocolate, and mint chocolate “ice cream”. He must have done something right, because I didn’t even get “a look” as we loaded the box onto our cart.
- I love it when the hubs says he needs to buy new shoes. Found myself a new pair of party heels! instagram.com/p/sVnOkFltlV/ 1 day ago
- Hello, delicious pork belly! #happybaconday instagram.com/p/sVWcdyFtm9/ 2 days ago
- Beet terrine at the new Carnitas Snack Shack in Del Mar. Nice and not crowded! instagram.com/p/sVWNi7Ftmh/ 2 days ago
- If your late dinner is chicken and waffles, is it more like a really early breakfast? instagram.com/p/sTqKiXltnW/ 2 days ago
- @motoridersd I should put headphones on to drown out all the yawning going on over here! 3 days ago
talk to us!