Last year, I decided I needed a Vitamix. Our blender was leaking, the rubber gasket was crumbling and I was in a smoothie-making phase. Costco was doing demos of the Vitamix, with all its fancy pre-set dial settings, so I dragged Travis out to see if the demo guy could convince him this was a well-justified splurge. The demo guy made a smoothie (just tossing in grapes with stems), hot chocolate, and mint chocolate “ice cream”. He must have done something right, because I didn’t even get “a look” as we loaded the box onto our cart.
- Dessert is my favorite food group. @ Iceskimo instagram.com/p/ujsWloFtl9/ 5 hours ago
- I don't know what it means when one screen turns green while the laptop "updates" but I hope it all… instagram.com/p/ujQrZhltqz/ 9 hours ago
- @DarleneEats Piles of corn dogs, mac n' cheese, and nuggets! 15 hours ago
- Barely half of the kamayan feast devoured tonight. Thanks @darleneeats for showing us the tastiness! instagram.com/p/uhL-3sltgD/ 1 day ago
- @DarleneEats I usually get through it by making waffles! I also freeze it if I have too much. That works well. 1 day ago
talk to us!