Last year, I decided I needed a Vitamix. Our blender was leaking, the rubber gasket was crumbling and I was in a smoothie-making phase. Costco was doing demos of the Vitamix, with all its fancy pre-set dial settings, so I dragged Travis out to see if the demo guy could convince him this was a well-justified splurge. The demo guy made a smoothie (just tossing in grapes with stems), hot chocolate, and mint chocolate “ice cream”. He must have done something right, because I didn’t even get “a look” as we loaded the box onto our cart.
- @DarleneEats Bone marrow, pastry crust, AND mashed potatoes - that is some carby comfort food. I want it! 17 minutes ago
- @motoridersd I just watched this... and I think I love this cat. This poor confused, tie-wearing cat. 18 minutes ago
- @motoridersd @Uber_ATX @Cheezburger I’m not picky. I’d accept any #UberPuppies 23 hours ago
- Want SD Lottie! RT Kitten snuggles on demand? Celebrate #NationalCatDay w/ @Uber_ATX & @Cheezburger! t.uber.com/kittens #UberKITTENS 1 day ago
- @brandiego Quite a few, but I don't think I'm going to stop with the "nom nom nom" anytime soon. :) 1 day ago
talk to us!