One year ago today, I married the best husband a girl could ask for. He is patient and kind, silly and sweet, thoughtful and genuine. He builds me chicken coops and garden beds. Washes the dishes after I make a mess of the kitchen. Takes me on great adventures and spends weekends at home watching silly movies with me. I don’t have enough words to tell you what a lucky girl I am, how blessed my life is, how amazed I am to get to share this life with such a loving man.
- Today’s annoyance are people who, on an empty bus, sit in front of you & recline the seat AND don’t put it back up when they get off. 2 days ago
- My mom went back in 4 times to keep buying more kouign amann. #Seattle @ Crumble & Flake Patisserie instagram.com/p/ySSLm_ltmS/ 6 days ago
- I just put cinnamon toast crunch in my oatmeal and find it was a brilliant move. 1 week ago
- Fanciest Hampton Inn ever: was just offered mints and bottled water at breakfast. #Seattle 1 week ago
- @DarleneEats way better than year of the sheep! 1 week ago
talk to us!