One year ago today, I married the best husband a girl could ask for. He is patient and kind, silly and sweet, thoughtful and genuine. He builds me chicken coops and garden beds. Washes the dishes after I make a mess of the kitchen. Takes me on great adventures and spends weekends at home watching silly movies with me. I don’t have enough words to tell you what a lucky girl I am, how blessed my life is, how amazed I am to get to share this life with such a loving man.
- I'm never sure if the cat loves me or if he's just super lazy. instagram.com/p/ZcDJEOFtt5/ 16 hours ago
- Today I'm eating a salad for lunch only because I also packed a cookie as a reward. 2 days ago
- Snacks I made for camping: grain free granola, muffins, more muffins, bacon, cornbread, hummus&veggies. Obv excited for mealtime! 2 weeks ago
- Of all the things I should be doing today, all I can think about is our broken Internet. Boo. 2 weeks ago
- Dear Salad: sorry for hating you. Turns out, I don't like boring Lettuce. Salad=lettuce+awesome tasty bits (nuts,cheese,veggies). Who knew? 3 weeks ago
talk to us!