One year ago today, I married the best husband a girl could ask for. He is patient and kind, silly and sweet, thoughtful and genuine. He builds me chicken coops and garden beds. Washes the dishes after I make a mess of the kitchen. Takes me on great adventures and spends weekends at home watching silly movies with me. I don’t have enough words to tell you what a lucky girl I am, how blessed my life is, how amazed I am to get to share this life with such a loving man.
- @motoridersd I should put headphones on to drown out all the yawning going on over here! 4 hours ago
- Working at home means being surrounded by laziness. instagram.com/p/sSy_UIltuv/ 4 hours ago
- @DarleneEats I totally mis-scanned this one. For a sec, I thought there was a musical about bean farts. 23 hours ago
- [new post - I'm as shocked as you are] We went to Gyu Kaku for HH & I decided Korean bbq still wins. ow.ly/APfWY 1 day ago
- @DarleneEats But their website syas it's just "under construction". How confusing. 2 days ago
talk to us!