One year ago today, I married the best husband a girl could ask for. He is patient and kind, silly and sweet, thoughtful and genuine. He builds me chicken coops and garden beds. Washes the dishes after I make a mess of the kitchen. Takes me on great adventures and spends weekends at home watching silly movies with me. I don’t have enough words to tell you what a lucky girl I am, how blessed my life is, how amazed I am to get to share this life with such a loving man.
- .@BenJerrysWest Come downtown & celebrate my new job! 402 W. Broadway, Suite 1450, San Diego, CA 92101 14 hours ago
- @ZagatSanDiego @SPIKEAFRICAS I will never get tired of butterscotch puddings. I don't care if they flood the dessert menus! 14 hours ago
- @PastryChfOnline You should always sample the wine to make sure you'll be happy with it in a recipe. I find I often need more than 1 taste. 14 hours ago
- Walking to lunch is a nice stretch. Walking past Extraordinary Desserts is totally going to cancel exercise out. #newjob 16 hours ago
- @ZagatSanDiego I did see that! It’s funny because it’s true!! 2 days ago
talk to us!