One year ago today, I married the best husband a girl could ask for. He is patient and kind, silly and sweet, thoughtful and genuine. He builds me chicken coops and garden beds. Washes the dishes after I make a mess of the kitchen. Takes me on great adventures and spends weekends at home watching silly movies with me. I don’t have enough words to tell you what a lucky girl I am, how blessed my life is, how amazed I am to get to share this life with such a loving man.
- @DarleneEats It wasn't a fruit yogurt? You might actually have to just eat a plain ol' vegetable... 1 day ago
- @DarleneEats Dairy protein/probiotics, and a whole grain! 1 day ago
- @bananas4bourbon I don’t know how often they’re open to the public. Today until 4! 3 days ago
- You guys are going to grow up to be so tasty! @ Cook Pigs Ranch instagram.com/p/q98vYNFtjk/ 3 days ago
- Not a pig. @ Cook Pigs Ranch instagram.com/p/q97I07Ftgc/ 3 days ago
talk to us!