One year ago today, I married the best husband a girl could ask for. He is patient and kind, silly and sweet, thoughtful and genuine. He builds me chicken coops and garden beds. Washes the dishes after I make a mess of the kitchen. Takes me on great adventures and spends weekends at home watching silly movies with me. I don’t have enough words to tell you what a lucky girl I am, how blessed my life is, how amazed I am to get to share this life with such a loving man.
- @bananas4bourbon It was! I was pretty proud of myself. ;) 1 day ago
- Homemade dumplings, chicken broth from scratch, green onions and ginger from the garden. Hello, dinner! instagram.com/p/uZh204ltlw/ 1 day ago
- Today’s lesson: when it smells like something died in the yard, it’s because something died in the yard. #thanksdog #gross 1 day ago
- I could really use some chocolate covered almonds right now. Or chocolate covered chocolate. 1 day ago
- Some people watch football on Sunday. I made dumplings. instagram.com/p/uWnqBxFtnA/ 2 days ago
talk to us!