One year ago today, I married the best husband a girl could ask for. He is patient and kind, silly and sweet, thoughtful and genuine. He builds me chicken coops and garden beds. Washes the dishes after I make a mess of the kitchen. Takes me on great adventures and spends weekends at home watching silly movies with me. I don’t have enough words to tell you what a lucky girl I am, how blessed my life is, how amazed I am to get to share this life with such a loving man.
- Why is a Kringle so damn tasty? #kringlefordinner instagram.com/p/hkGtEPltkY/ 9 hours ago
- Was I supposed to know rain was in today's forecast? Because I totally didn't and feel unprepared to leave the office. 2 days ago
- Do I wait the 4 minutes for Walgreens to open so I can get cough drops or do I drive across the street? 1 week ago
- @carondg I usually do kale, frozen pineapple, and Greek yogurt/almond milk. I've also tossed in an apple, lemon, berries, or cukes. 1 week ago
- @carondg You should see what it does to kale in a smoothie! 1 week ago
talk to us!