One year ago today, I married the best husband a girl could ask for. He is patient and kind, silly and sweet, thoughtful and genuine. He builds me chicken coops and garden beds. Washes the dishes after I make a mess of the kitchen. Takes me on great adventures and spends weekends at home watching silly movies with me. I don’t have enough words to tell you what a lucky girl I am, how blessed my life is, how amazed I am to get to share this life with such a loving man.
- @Starbucks Why wouldn’t you test your Beer Latte in San Diego? It’s the craft beer capital! 1 hour ago
- @brandiego They should test it here! We have more beer people than anyone! Also, I want a mini Frappuccino size! 1 hour ago
- RT @RichardBlais: That moment when you have to let a guest know that sweetbreads aren't French toast. #awkwardforallofus 3 hours ago
- The ABM parking garage across my office raised its daily rate by $5!! I'm going to need to find a better place to park when I drive down. 4 hours ago
- @sdtips I used to think the crack lines were supposed to be freeways & major roads! 21 hours ago
talk to us!