One year ago today, I married the best husband a girl could ask for. He is patient and kind, silly and sweet, thoughtful and genuine. He builds me chicken coops and garden beds. Washes the dishes after I make a mess of the kitchen. Takes me on great adventures and spends weekends at home watching silly movies with me. I don’t have enough words to tell you what a lucky girl I am, how blessed my life is, how amazed I am to get to share this life with such a loving man.
- @brandiego So, when you're done, can you come over and prep all MY sides, too? 1 hour ago
- @kloutperks Is the Chevy's perk really only good in Northern CA? Seems like an odd perk to offer someone in S. CA. 1 day ago
- @DarleneEats The butter & salt donut was amazing. We even ate one 2 days later and it was still delicious. 2 days ago
- Hey - it's "snowing" at Disneyland! instagram.com/p/vsNC6vFtk4/ 4 days ago
- Fresh out of the fryer huckleberry malasada & butter and salt donut. Oh, Sidecar Doughnuts, why won't… instagram.com/p/vrDi8tFtgb/ 5 days ago
talk to us!