One year ago today, I married the best husband a girl could ask for. He is patient and kind, silly and sweet, thoughtful and genuine. He builds me chicken coops and garden beds. Washes the dishes after I make a mess of the kitchen. Takes me on great adventures and spends weekends at home watching silly movies with me. I don’t have enough words to tell you what a lucky girl I am, how blessed my life is, how amazed I am to get to share this life with such a loving man.
- Cooking up some breakfasts for the week: quinoa and oat porridge from @realsimple. #batchcooking… instagram.com/p/00sK_iFth_/ 22 hours ago
- I read somewhere that trimming the tops off root vegetables keeps them fresher, so I guess we'll find… instagram.com/p/00oHMgFtou/ 22 hours ago
- I have to say, the @specialtyprod Farmers Market Box makes me start thinking abut tasty salads. And I… instagram.com/p/0yOkTXlthp/ 1 day ago
- Are there other uses for a grapefruit knife? It's the most uni-tasking thing in my kitchen, but does… instagram.com/p/0v1Ozlltn2/ 2 days ago
- So excited for this grapefruit, digging in before I even put the rest of the veggies away!… instagram.com/p/0v0Fz8ltlt/ 2 days ago
talk to us!