One year ago today, I married the best husband a girl could ask for. He is patient and kind, silly and sweet, thoughtful and genuine. He builds me chicken coops and garden beds. Washes the dishes after I make a mess of the kitchen. Takes me on great adventures and spends weekends at home watching silly movies with me. I don’t have enough words to tell you what a lucky girl I am, how blessed my life is, how amazed I am to get to share this life with such a loving man.
- @dottedlinegirl Aww... a hershey's kiss! 27 minutes ago
- @dottedlinegirl ow.ly/DDNmE 35 minutes ago
- You'd think a cat really only weighs 10 lbs or so, but they're super heavy when you want to get off… instagram.com/p/uzZbueFtuK/ 14 hours ago
- Carrot tagliatelle from our Thursday veggie menu at @urbansolace tonight. The vegan dishes they made… instagram.com/p/uzZC7PFttz/ 14 hours ago
- @DarleneEats I have always wanted a puppy given to me in a box with a bow on top. I think from watching Lady & the Tramp as a kid. 20 hours ago
talk to us!