One year ago today, I married the best husband a girl could ask for. He is patient and kind, silly and sweet, thoughtful and genuine. He builds me chicken coops and garden beds. Washes the dishes after I make a mess of the kitchen. Takes me on great adventures and spends weekends at home watching silly movies with me. I don’t have enough words to tell you what a lucky girl I am, how blessed my life is, how amazed I am to get to share this life with such a loving man.
- Sad. The 3D projector @Cinepolis is broken but we don’t want to wait 2.5 hours for the next 3D Hobbit show. 2D it is, I guess. 6 hours ago
- My portion of our cinnamon roll bar from seaandsmoke. So good! instagram.com/p/w4ISSpltvy/ 7 hours ago
- This is what I wake up to on weekends. #catsofinstagram instagram.com/p/w39eMRltpa/ 8 hours ago
- Warm doughnuts and rum caramel sauce. Apparently no match for the Chargers game tonight! #ballastpoint… instagram.com/p/w2yq4HFtlD/ 19 hours ago
- The smoked French dip here is amazing. So is the not-pictured medium-rare burger. #somuchyum… instagram.com/p/w2vzlBltv2/ 20 hours ago
talk to us!