One year ago today, I married the best husband a girl could ask for. He is patient and kind, silly and sweet, thoughtful and genuine. He builds me chicken coops and garden beds. Washes the dishes after I make a mess of the kitchen. Takes me on great adventures and spends weekends at home watching silly movies with me. I don’t have enough words to tell you what a lucky girl I am, how blessed my life is, how amazed I am to get to share this life with such a loving man.
- I love it when the hubs says he needs to buy new shoes. Found myself a new pair of party heels! instagram.com/p/sVnOkFltlV/ 1 day ago
- Hello, delicious pork belly! #happybaconday instagram.com/p/sVWcdyFtm9/ 1 day ago
- Beet terrine at the new Carnitas Snack Shack in Del Mar. Nice and not crowded! instagram.com/p/sVWNi7Ftmh/ 1 day ago
- If your late dinner is chicken and waffles, is it more like a really early breakfast? instagram.com/p/sTqKiXltnW/ 2 days ago
- @motoridersd I should put headphones on to drown out all the yawning going on over here! 2 days ago
talk to us!