One year ago today, I married the best husband a girl could ask for. He is patient and kind, silly and sweet, thoughtful and genuine. He builds me chicken coops and garden beds. Washes the dishes after I make a mess of the kitchen. Takes me on great adventures and spends weekends at home watching silly movies with me. I don’t have enough words to tell you what a lucky girl I am, how blessed my life is, how amazed I am to get to share this life with such a loving man.
- Is it suddenly raining because I left the house in shorts and didn’t bring a jacket? 2 days ago
- Very proud of myself: today I installed a doorknob & fixed a connectivity issue w/ our Sonos all by myself. 2 days ago
- Checking out a new brewery - vista is getting pretty cool! #brewery #sandiegobeer #craftbeer #vista @… instagram.com/p/3CwjZkltoH/ 3 days ago
- Cloudy days call for napping, apparently. #caturday #catsoncouches #catsofinstagram #lazybutcute instagram.com/p/3CX-kKltiY/ 4 days ago
- @HooverUSA Ordered brush 1 mo ago for the Hoover Air that broke. At this rate, I could buy a new vacuum. #dustbunnies are piling up. 1 week ago
talk to us!