One year ago today, I married the best husband a girl could ask for. He is patient and kind, silly and sweet, thoughtful and genuine. He builds me chicken coops and garden beds. Washes the dishes after I make a mess of the kitchen. Takes me on great adventures and spends weekends at home watching silly movies with me. I don’t have enough words to tell you what a lucky girl I am, how blessed my life is, how amazed I am to get to share this life with such a loving man.
- Carnitas dinner to go is the best deal ever. (@ Lienzo Charro) 4sq.com/1h2Gycr 11 hours ago
- It’s really weird being able to see clearly but not read words after getting my eyes dilated. It’s driving me crazy. 15 hours ago
- Time for Whip! #ilovedisneyland instagram.com/p/lRXWsNFthu/ 1 day ago
- Maters junkyard is so fun! instagram.com/p/lRRqLbFtr5/ 1 day ago
- @SwannSoirees I was thinking of a different way to end the phrase "freshly graduated recruits with tight..." Ha! 1 day ago
talk to us!