One year ago today, I married the best husband a girl could ask for. He is patient and kind, silly and sweet, thoughtful and genuine. He builds me chicken coops and garden beds. Washes the dishes after I make a mess of the kitchen. Takes me on great adventures and spends weekends at home watching silly movies with me. I don’t have enough words to tell you what a lucky girl I am, how blessed my life is, how amazed I am to get to share this life with such a loving man.
- Dessert is my favorite food group. @ Iceskimo instagram.com/p/ujsWloFtl9/ 1 day ago
- I don't know what it means when one screen turns green while the laptop "updates" but I hope it all… instagram.com/p/ujQrZhltqz/ 1 day ago
- @DarleneEats Piles of corn dogs, mac n' cheese, and nuggets! 1 day ago
- Barely half of the kamayan feast devoured tonight. Thanks @darleneeats for showing us the tastiness! instagram.com/p/uhL-3sltgD/ 2 days ago
- @DarleneEats I usually get through it by making waffles! I also freeze it if I have too much. That works well. 2 days ago
talk to us!