One year ago today, I married the best husband a girl could ask for. He is patient and kind, silly and sweet, thoughtful and genuine. He builds me chicken coops and garden beds. Washes the dishes after I make a mess of the kitchen. Takes me on great adventures and spends weekends at home watching silly movies with me. I don’t have enough words to tell you what a lucky girl I am, how blessed my life is, how amazed I am to get to share this life with such a loving man.
- RT @Stefaniya: "I Made A Huge Sacrifice To Buy My Dream Home" elledecor.com/default/a7367/… via @elledecor #FirstWorldProblems doesn't even start … 2 hours ago
- Apparently, all our furniture is really just a bunch of dog beds. #dogsofinstagram #lazybutcute… instagram.com/p/4e6ipoltl9/ 2 days ago
- I'm a sucker for tri tip sandwiches but I can see how the nachos version would be outstanding.… instagram.com/p/4aeU0ultga/ 3 days ago
- I've never been this close to the field before. Glad we held on to those raffle tickets… instagram.com/p/4acOEGFtsr/ 3 days ago
- RT @BarackObama: Retweet to spread the word. #LoveWins http://t.co/JJ5iCP4ZWn 4 days ago
talk to us!