One year ago today, I married the best husband a girl could ask for. He is patient and kind, silly and sweet, thoughtful and genuine. He builds me chicken coops and garden beds. Washes the dishes after I make a mess of the kitchen. Takes me on great adventures and spends weekends at home watching silly movies with me. I don’t have enough words to tell you what a lucky girl I am, how blessed my life is, how amazed I am to get to share this life with such a loving man.
- Hey - it's "snowing" at Disneyland! instagram.com/p/vsNC6vFtk4/ 1 day ago
- Fresh out of the fryer huckleberry malasada & butter and salt donut. Oh, Sidecar Doughnuts, why won't… instagram.com/p/vrDi8tFtgb/ 2 days ago
- Salads don't have to have lettuce. I think that makes them better. Wish I was eating it now. Thanks… instagram.com/p/vjJcKmFtpC/ 5 days ago
- There are less than 30 people in this jury assembly room. That doesn’t bode well for me going back to work. 5 days ago
- @motoridersd To get a coffee and then stand in line for pastries? :) 6 days ago
talk to us!