One year ago today, I married the best husband a girl could ask for. He is patient and kind, silly and sweet, thoughtful and genuine. He builds me chicken coops and garden beds. Washes the dishes after I make a mess of the kitchen. Takes me on great adventures and spends weekends at home watching silly movies with me. I don’t have enough words to tell you what a lucky girl I am, how blessed my life is, how amazed I am to get to share this life with such a loving man.
- @DarleneEats It was good, but the fried chicken dinner at Disneyland's Plaza Inn is still one of my favorites. 2 hours ago
- Beach day! #coronado instagram.com/p/m5p6s8Ftu1/ 23 hours ago
- And a fried chicken dinner! instagram.com/p/m1PQ2tFtrC/ 2 days ago
- Fried green tomatoes at Acme Southern. Oh, wait, I ate them all. instagram.com/p/m1PFQXltq1/ 2 days ago
- Free Museum Tuesday! (at @BalboaPark w/ 5 others) 4sq.com/RmXNz1 2 days ago
talk to us!