Don’t ask how I first learned there was a Rita’s on the west coast, in San Diego, no less. I end up finding a lot of random info on the Internet, usually just clicking one link to another. Most of the time, it’s just a random tidbit that sticks in my brain for weeks until it pops back up. So, when T and I were planning a Saturday fun-day (Sunday fun-day sounds better, but this one happened to be on Saturday) that would bring us up to Carlsbad, Rita’s popped back into my head and then I did some Googling to make sure I wasn’t crazy.
- Why is a Kringle so damn tasty? #kringlefordinner instagram.com/p/hkGtEPltkY/ 1 day ago
- Was I supposed to know rain was in today's forecast? Because I totally didn't and feel unprepared to leave the office. 3 days ago
- Do I wait the 4 minutes for Walgreens to open so I can get cough drops or do I drive across the street? 1 week ago
- @carondg I usually do kale, frozen pineapple, and Greek yogurt/almond milk. I've also tossed in an apple, lemon, berries, or cukes. 1 week ago
- @carondg You should see what it does to kale in a smoothie! 1 week ago
talk to us!