Last year, I decided I needed a Vitamix. Our blender was leaking, the rubber gasket was crumbling and I was in a smoothie-making phase. Costco was doing demos of the Vitamix, with all its fancy pre-set dial settings, so I dragged Travis out to see if the demo guy could convince him this was a well-justified splurge. The demo guy made a smoothie (just tossing in grapes with stems), hot chocolate, and mint chocolate “ice cream”. He must have done something right, because I didn’t even get “a look” as we loaded the box onto our cart.
- Why is a Kringle so damn tasty? #kringlefordinner instagram.com/p/hkGtEPltkY/ 1 day ago
- Was I supposed to know rain was in today's forecast? Because I totally didn't and feel unprepared to leave the office. 3 days ago
- Do I wait the 4 minutes for Walgreens to open so I can get cough drops or do I drive across the street? 1 week ago
- @carondg I usually do kale, frozen pineapple, and Greek yogurt/almond milk. I've also tossed in an apple, lemon, berries, or cukes. 1 week ago
- @carondg You should see what it does to kale in a smoothie! 1 week ago
talk to us!